Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My entry into the Blog World

Hello Everyone,
Well at long last i have finally created for myself a blog. Over the past few months i have been keeping a list of topics that come into my mind that i would like to write about. Why you ask have i not written about them until now, why have i not been simply writing blurbs about these topics instead of keeping a list. Well there is an excellent answer for this... sad but true... A few months ago my Black and Silver, Sticker Covered Compac Presario 1600 crashed and burned. During the days that followed the crash of my close personal friend the presario i thought that nothing wores could go wrong. This was quickly proven untrue as i learned that i had lost my thousands of photos, along with every essay of the first three years of my undergrad, and the thousands of songs that took many many late night hours to download... alll GONE...Yes the bitterness was intense, but it has subsisded now and i am dealing with the situation... i am however still without a computer. I just happen to have a very sweet and generous boyfriend who will share his adorable little 12" white apple note book with me... Oh yes one important fact i shoud share, since the crash i have become a sole mac user. PC no more... I will never go back... don't think i could handle the loss that a crash brings ever again.
So keep your eyes open, as i will try to post whenever i can get my hands on a computer...
*T*

1 comment:

keiraxo said...

Hello Tiffany, ITS KEIRA! Great blogg! I love the picturee, its very pretty! but i gotaa go! do laundry! so ill check your blog out later!