Monday, August 20, 2007

A new Series

Hey Everyone,
Well I don't know if there actually is anyone who reads this so I may not be speaking to 'everyone' but whatever. I created this blog some time ago when I was noticing that at various points in my life i would have something that I wanted to talk about in some form other than my journal... soo I have not written in quite some time and the reason for this is that my life has turned into a bit of a whirlwind. The weekend of May 18th (Victoria Day weekend) I was proposed to by my one and only Nathan. Yes it was a surprise to me, a welcome one of course -- and since then the wheels have kicked in to high gear and I have been going hard. I have recently been inspired to get back into the blog world however and have realized that I do need to make time for the things I like to do. So, how do I keep going on the many many many many tasks that I have to get done and still do this blogging thing???? of course-- BLOG about the blessed event!!
So this begins my series of wedding related blogs. I know that this topic will only be interesting for a small group of readers but to those of you I hope you can relate, learn some tips, and find solace in my words to come. And you dudes...may be able to learn a bit of what your wife to be is going through, or perhaps score some points with her through my words;)

No comments: